Consent to the processing of personal data
By registering on abroad.legal, the user agrees to the processing of their personal data (hereinafter referred to as "Consent") with the following conditions:1. Consent is given to the processing of personal data that is not special or biometric: last name, first name, mobile phone, email address.
2. The Operator processes personal data for the following purposes:
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. Personal data is processed through automation tools utilized for the website www.abroad.legal.
5. Processing of personal data means any action or set of actions with personal data, manual and automated, which include but are not limited to collecting, recording, systematizing, accumulating, storing, clarifying (updating, changing), extracting, using, transferring (distributing, providing, accessing), removing, and destructing.
6. Personal data is processed until the Operator receives an applicable written request from the Subject of personal data.
7. Consent may be withdrawn by the Subject of personal data by sending a written request to the Operator.
8. Consent is valid at all times until the processing of personal data is terminated as specified in clauses 6 and 7.
Request a free consultation from our employment and legalization experts
Get a consultation