Work in the UK - concierge service

Health and Care Work in UK for professionals

If you are qualified doctor, nurse, health and adult social care professional you are eligible to apply for the Health and Care Work in UK

A manager has been assigned to you, who advises what further steps need to be taken and answers your questions as well as provides you a job offer from an authorised sponsor.

To get a job offer for an authorised sponsor you need:

  • Passport
  • A certificate of incomplete higher medical education or completed nursing education and have 2 years of experience in health care or a medical facility оr at least two years of university education.
  • Statement or letter from the bank confirming that you have sufficient savings
  • Proof of English language skills (B-1 minimum)
  • Tuberculosis test results
  • Criminal record certificate
  • Driver's license
Your employer - also known as your sponsor - will check that you meet the eligibility requirements. They’ll give you a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ to prove this.

The certificate of sponsorship is an electronic record, not a physical document. It will have a reference number, which you’ll need for your visa application.

Get a job offer from an approved employer!

If you have any questions, please check the FAQ tab to find answers to the most common questions.
If you do not see the answer to your question, please contact the support team.

Still have questions?

Request a free consultation from our employment and legalization experts
Get a consultation