SPECIALIST IMMIGRATION VISA
It is intended for foreign specialists who have professional skills and specialized knowledge, as well as a job offer from an American employer. Entitles you to a US green card.
- The presence of a higher education diploma or a long and relevant work experience in the specialty;
- Having an employer in the United States and job offers;
- The applicant must complete a labor certification process approved by the U.S. Department of Labor;
- The employer submitting the petition must have sufficient available funds to pay the applicant (the amount of salary is set by the US Department of Labor);
- The employer must conduct a recruitment campaign, interview American candidates for the beneficiary position, and show that none of them are qualified to take the position.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR EB-2 AND EB-3 VISAS
EB-2 VISAS ARE ISSUED TO THE FOLLOWING SPECIALISTS
Highly qualified specialists. Such employees are considered to have a master's degree or Candidate of science status, or a bachelor's degree at least, and at least five years of professional experience.
THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES OF EMPLOYEES CAN APPLY FOR AN EB-3 VISA
Specialists with a degree from an institute or university at least at the bachelor's level. Having a bachelor's degree cannot be replaced by a lower level of education and work experience. Also, the applicant for this category must prove that the proposed vacancy requires a higher education (for example, by showing that the performance of official duties requires a high level of expertise or education from the employee).
Qualified employees without special education who have at least two years of experience in a given field.
EB-3 category is created for employees who plan to move to the United States to perform unskilled labor (which does not require professional expertise or special education). The demand for employees in this field in the US labor market must be extremely high, and the position offered cannot be temporary or seasonal in nature.
The article was written in collaboration with American Corporate Services Law Offices, Inc.